The SB 35 wire saw is a hydraulic saw used for diamond wire cutting of virtually any kind of material. The diamond wire is spooled onto the saw's wheel bearings and then crimped and tightened/fed. It is controlled/fed by a Tyrolit Hydrostress Drive PPH40RR and/or a RDS/S RC Power Unit.
TyrolitSB 35 wire saw
|Diamond wire capacity||Net: 10 m, Gross: 15 m +|
|Water||Pressure: 1–10 bar, Volume: Min. 6 l/min|
|Hydraulics||Drive unit: 31 cm² / max. 26 kW, Feeding cylinder: 3 l|
|Mechanical specifications||Dimensions: 735/750/1,310 mm (width/depth/height), Weight: 170 kg|
Functions and benefits
- Efficient power transmission via a multiple roll drive.
- Quiet operation thanks to the hydraulic wire tensioner.
- Cuts aluminium, carbon steel, 316, titan, duplex, superduplex, concrete and rock.
- Can be operated horizontally and upright.
- Remotely controlled from a safe distance.
- Easy transportation.