Drive PPH40RR and RDS/S RC Power Unit are a manually operated hydraulic generator primarily designed for use with the Tyrolit Hydrostress SB 35 Wiresaw. The generator can also be used to control core drills and small wire saws.
HydrostressDrive PPH40RR, RD/S RC
Manually operated hydraulic generator
|Power and voltage||Power supply: 3x380-400VAC/50Hz IP65, Power consumption: 63 A, Output: 40 kW|
|Water||Pressure: 1–10 bar, Volume: Min. 6 l/min|
|Hydraulics||4-stage primary connections: 65 l/min-250 bar, 75 l/min-220 bar, 80 l/min-200 bar, 90 l/min-180 bar, Variable secondary connection: 2 individual connections each with 0–120 bar|
|Mechanical specifications||Dimensions: 560/710/830 mm (width/depth/height), Weight: 260 kg + power cable 50 kg, Noise level: 83 dB/92 dB (normal operation/ISO3744)|
Functions and benefits
- Freedom of movement thanks to the remote control.
- All remote control functions are adjustable.
- 3-way switch, secondary connections and hour counter.
- The plastic cover can be removed without tools.
- Suitable for wall saws, wire saws and drilling.
- 4 settings provide optimal cutting speed for all programmes, while the potentiometer on the remote control ensures an efficient, even and soft start.
- Can be positioned up to 50 metres away from the wire saw (e.g. in an unclassified area).